Hello, please select your answers. 🙂
1. Which of these statements is true?
2. What is the best way to use ensemble models?
3. Which of these is not a good way to handle imbalanced data?
4. Which of these is not a way to handle overfitting?
5. How do you select important features in your data set?
6. Which of these is not the type of bias that occurs in machine learning?
7. Which code works fastest for getting a python list of squared numbers till 1 mil?
8. Which of these is not a metric of a linear regression?
9. What does this statement entail "Convolutional layers in a neural network are translational invariant"?
10. How would you train a neural network on 20GB dataset with a 3 GB of RAM?
Complete the form below to see results