We’re seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. He/she should network online and offline with potential candidates to promote the company’s brand, reduce our time-to-hire, and ensure the company attracts the best professionals.
- Communicate with hiring managers to have a full understanding of hiring needs and job requirements
- Finalize the job descriptions according to the company’s standards
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career websites, and other possible channels
- Take the initiative to collaborate with the hiring managers to design the effective hiring flow
- Source applicants using a full range of recruitment tactics and resources
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Continuously communicate with the potential candidates
- Provide reports to the top management on the hiring process using various hiring metrics
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Recruiter
- 2+ years of experience in sourcing via LinkedIn, Github, and other platforms
- Experience in hunting and interviewing candidates
- Experience in building and utilizing different sourcing plans and tools
- Experience with ATS is a plus
- Ability to handle several positions simultaneously
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, complemented by an ability to collaborate with development teams
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and extend a significant amount of information with attention to details and accuracy
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Ability to hold self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field.